Building and maintaining an engaged and productive workforce is a challenge for employers, made more difficult by employment precarity. The impacts of precarious employment can be serious not only for workers but also for businesses.
Reducing the incidence of precarious employment and mitigating its effects are essential for building workforce security and growing business value. Fortunately, there are many good practices available for adoption.
- Lori Kleinsmith, Health Promoter, Bridges Community Health Centre
- Damin Starr, Owner, Damin Starr Commercial Enterprises
During this webinar, presenters will discuss:
- The definition of precarious employment
- The impacts of precarious employment on both workers and employers
- Building better business outcomes with key practices to increase workforce security
- How one Niagara employer adapted his business model to increase workforce security and productivity
This event is hosted by Niagara Connects in partnership with Poverty and Employment Precarity in Niagara (PEPiN). A follow-up resource package will be distributed after the event.
To register for the webinar, click here .